Monday, December 13, 2004

Welcome

Hi, my name is Alex, and I am 17 years old. I am a senior at Conner High School in Hebron, KY. Next year, I am going to either the University of Louisville or Miami University in Ohio to study political science and economics. I then intend to enter graduate school for diplomacy as well as law school.

I worked tirelessly on the Kerry/Edwards campaign going as far as to organize a mock debate at my school in front of 500 people. I won.

I also worked on the Daniel Mongiardo Senatorial campaign.

I want to be the Governor in 23 years.

7 Comments:

Blogger Daniel S. said...

Welcome. You will be on my blogroll immediately!

I'll stay in touch...

December 13, 2004 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger ben said...

as well as at BlueGrassRoots...

December 13, 2004 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Daniel S. said...

need to work on your source code

December 13, 2004 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger Alex M. Huffman said...

I haven't done any scripting in about 2 years, give me a couple days, haha.

December 13, 2004 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger Daniel S. said...

ok, alex. how was the party? did you go?

December 13, 2004 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Alex M. Huffman said...

No, I had to buy Christmas presents. I was out almost $100 yesterday, so no party. I wish I could have gone, Ken is a good guy.

December 14, 2004 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger ben said...

alex, will you send BGR an email so that we can have your email address? our address is bluegrassroots (at) hotmail (dot) com. thanks!

December 20, 2004 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home